10 facts for our 10th Anniversary:
1.Dwight and Colleen Davies have volunteered all 10 years
2.Randy and Sue Moroz have timed our event all 10 years
3. Garage Door Doctor has sponsored all 10 years
4. Ridgeview Insurance/Surex has sponsored all 10 years and provided our insurance for the event all 10 years
5. John Hancock and Al Poytress have competed in our Triathlon all 10 years
6. It has never rained during our Triathlon – EVER!
7. We are the only Triathlon that gives out Raymond Cream Puffs
8. We have only ever had to disqualify 1 person in 10 years---(for not wearing a helmet)
9. We let kids under 4 use water wings and only swim 2 lengths of the pool.
10. Due to our outstanding volunteers we are cleaned up and gone without a trace by 3:00pm every year.
Bonus Fact: Our youngest competitor was 3 and our oldest was in their mid 70’s.
***No wetsuits to be worn in the pool.
***There is a t-shirt cut off date! No late orders will be placed. The date is July 9 - please be aware of this. No- show participant t-shirts will be available for purchase after the tri at a cost of 10-15$. First come first served.
***Please- be completely familiar with the course before you start the race.
*** Headphones/Ear buds are not permitted and will result in disqualification. Failure to wear a helmet will also result in disqualification.
Thank you to all of you that made our 2018 Raymond Tri so successful! We cannot thank the volunteers enough nor the athletes themselves.
Our registration grew this year by approximately 40- which we see as a positive sign to keep the triathlon going.
Raymond Tri Committee