OLYMPIC, SPRINT, SUPER SPRINT INDIVIDUALS - All Ages
- $53.00 WITH SHIRT till 10 PM MDT July 9/2019(includes $3.00 processing fee)
- $53.00 NO SHIRT AFTER July 9/2019 10 PM MDT - until Aug 9/2019 (includes $3.00 processing fee)
2 Person Team ALL AGES
3 Person Team ALL AGES
- $90.00 with 2 SHIRTS till 10 PM MDT JULY 9/2019(includes $4.00 processing fee )
- $90.00 NO SHIRTS AFTER 10 PM MDT July 9/2019(includes $4.00 processing fee )
- $140.00 with 3 SHIRTS till 10 PM MDT JULY 9/2019(includes $5.00 processing fee)
- $140.00 NO SHIRTS AFTER 10 PM MDT July 9/2019(includes $5.00 processing fee)
2 Person Team
- $32.00 with SHIRT until July 9/2019 10 PM MDT (include $2.00 processing fee)
- $32.00 NO SHIRT after July 9/2019 10 PM MDT (include $2.00 processing fee)
3 Person Team
- $53.00 with 2 SHIRTS till 10 PM MDT JULY 9/2019(includes $3.00 processing fee)
- $53.00 NO SHIRTS AFTER 10 PM MDT July 9/2019(includes $3.00 processing fee)
- $78.00 with 3 SHIRTS till 10 PM MDT JULY 9/2019(includes $3.00 processing fee)
- $78.00 NO SHIRTS AFTER 10 PM MDT July 9/2019(includes $3.00 processing fee)
PC Open Division:
We at the Raymond Triathlon want everyone to have the chance to Cruise the Course & Ride the Ridge so this year we are including a Physically Challenged Open Division, much like Ironman offers.
Registration fees will be waived to an Athlete and Guide who are eligible under this category.
PC Open Division is available to Athletes with medically verified visual impairment or a medically verified physical or neurological impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities.
If you or someone you know are interested in participating in this category please contact us!
Procedure on Race Day
Check in at the High School at least 1 hour prior to your race time.
You will receive your race packet then head to body marking at the pool!
The timing system has extremely sensitive chips, your chips will be distributed at the pool just before you start your swim.
Your heat time will also be confirmed. You may then setup your transition and report to the Pool Marshal.
There is lots of room to wait on the grass prior to your turn to get in line.
Please be sure that your bike is in proper working order before the race.
Your bike is your responsibility. CSA approved helmets are mandatory. Safety is our priority
There is lots of parking at the pool and east of the Ice Arena. Please don’t park along 1st north or 1st east as this interferes with the racers.
Super sprint TBD
We will be starting the next event as soon as the previous events swimmers have cleared a lane (with the exception of the kids.) We will wait until the pool is cleared and then start the kids.
Package pick-up will be held Friday evening from 5:00 – 8:00 pm, and Saturday morning 7:00-9:00 am in the High School. We will also be taking registrations at package pick up Friday evening so if you have a friend, cousin, spouse, child, neighbour, or any other acquaintance who would like to try a tri encourage them to sign up.
Please remember it is your responsibility to have your bike in good working condition. It is mandatory to have a helmet on and buckled before leaving the transition area.
For insurance and safety reasons we can not allow earphones on the bike or run course. Feel free to wear them in the swimming pool.